Clearinghouse alcohol and drug evaluation marietta is done to maintain a database of drivers who are tested positive for the substance abuse. When the return-to-duty process is completed by the driver, the details are filled in the clearinghouse database. With such evaluation, the drivers will not be able to lie about the violations that they have done.
Clearinghouse got effective on Jan 6, 2020. If any driver violated the rules laid for substance abuse before 6 Jan 2020, there is no need to go to clearinghouse.
Data to be submitted in the Clearinghouse
- All the reports related to the violations of DOT Part 382.
- Negative return-to-duty test results.
- Drug or alcohol test reports.
Use of Clearinghouse Alcohol and Drug Evaluation by Different People
Employers: They can report any type of drug or alcohol violations and even check if the employee has completed the return-to-duty process or not.
CDL Drivers: They can view their own record and show it to the prospective employer as a proof of successfully completing the RTD process. It becomes very important for CDL drivers as they are not allowed to work without a green signal from clearinghouse.
Medical Review Officers: Reports can be helpful in verifying the positive drug test. They can also see test refusals through the database.
Substance Abuse Professionals: The initial assessment report and eligibility status can be checked by SAPs through clearinghouse database.
State Driver Licensing Agencies: Information can be checked before completing transactions related to licenses.
How Clearinghouse Alcohol and Drug Evaluation Improves Highway Safety?
- It helps in pre-employment investigations and obligations related to reporting.
- The drivers are not able to cover any kind of violations related to drugs and alcohol program.
- Necessary treatment and evaluation can be done before the driver performs safety-sensitive functions.
If you are looking for Clearinghouse alcohol and drug evaluation marietta, then ‘American Alternative Court Services’ is just a call away!