When you are found to be violating the rules by driving under the influence, the court orders you to complete your first level of substance risk reduction program (Alcohol & Drug Abuse) followed by an Alcohol and drug evaluation georgia. In addition, you are advised to co-operate with the professional assigned to you to assess you.
The assessment is conducted to have a clear look at your substance usage by the court. The court mainly instructs this in the cases of substance abuse. You can complete your substance evaluation by the agencies certified by the state.
Benefits of the Substance Using Evaluation
- The alcohol and drug evaluation is mandatory because it is witnessed that, after the evaluation and the treatment advised. Individuals have shown recovery substantially in substance-abusing habits.
- Professionals assure you to keep your information discreet.
- Such evaluations can also help diagnose your level of risk and addiction problems, not just that you will be advised with practical solutions for coping with these problems.
- The evaluation report might help you in cases related to drunk driving, driving intoxicated with other drugs, or even in possession of drugs.
- The evaluation checks your history with drugs and what probable solution can be there to help you in reducing that usage with time for your betterment.
- These days the evaluations also have the probability of getting help by sitting at your home comfort by the experienced professional.
Process Of Evaluation Alcohol and Drug Abuse?
The alcohol and drug evaluation Marietta stage might vary in some places. Like some can also include follow-up and referral. Let’s look at that briefly –
Screening is the initial stage. In this stage, your professional assessment you determine whether you have any symptoms of any disorder or if your condition can be treated. In screening, basically, the problem that needs to deal with is diagnosed.
Assessment in this you might have to answer a few questions and go through drug tests. To determine the exact level of the problem.
In the follow-up, your professional decides the need for treatment for you. Then, you are advised with the person for taking the treatment happens in the referral, the final stage which totally depends on the result.