The transport department has established a new procedure for drivers with violations. The Clearinghouse Alcohol and Drug Evaluation – SAP is mandatory for people who prove positive for alcohol or drugs while they are at work.
The abuse of professional substances (SAP) is a person evaluating employees who have violated a regulation of drug and alcohol programs.
The driver must register at the FMCSA Clearinghouse and contact an SAP professional to start the process. The SAP Professional provides an assessment and a recommendation to facilitate returning to work as soon as possible.
Here is the new process for SAP
- MRO checks a positive-negative test or drug.
- or verification of the employer of an alcohol positive or negative test condemned to the employer
- MRO (or employer) enters the violation in the driving registry, using the CD #, which is now necessary to be at the CCF, and the controller receives a notification (e-mail or text, according to the driver’s preference), the information was recorded in his record, a driver is his registration, considers the rape, and enters the name of the SAP Who wants to use
- The Clearinghouse now expels a notification e-mail. For SAP, which indicates that the SAP has an “invitation” from the controller, the SAP goes to your registration in the compensation chamber and will see an invitation message on the SAP board card with the name of the Conductor SAP.
- In ” Accept the request “or” to deny the request ” if the SAP clicks on” Accepts the request, “SAP can now access the controller after the SAP completes the evaluation and indicates to the driver what SAP is the Previous employer or a new employer) You can request a return test.
- In MRO has two days to report a drug violation.
- An employer has three days to report alcohol violations.
- This means that the driver can be in the office before the violation is recorded in Clearinghouse. The driver was unable to invite him to be the sap of him.
- When the driver enters her name, you must be exactly the name used when he was registered in the clearing home.
Make sure the driver knows the exact name in the stationery register.
For extensive information please check out www.aacsatlanta.com or please call us at 1-800-683-7745.